USL Technology Inc. provides full services to building owners and managers needing to comply with the energy reporting and analysis requirements that have been instituted in New York City.
We work with businesses throughout the five boroughs offering consulting services ensuring compliance with recent Local Laws, including:
- Local Law 84: ENERGY STAR Benchmarking
- Local Law 85: NYC Energy Conservation Code (NYCECC currently comprises the 2010 Energy Conservation Construction Code of New York State (ECCCNYS), Local Law 85 of 2009, Local Law 48 of 2010 and Local Law 1 of 2011).
- Local Law 86: LEED Certification Requirements
- Local Law 87: Energy Audits and Retro-commissioning
- Local Law 88: Lighting and Sub-metering
- Local Law 43: Fuel Switching
- Local Law 48: Lighting Controls
- Energy Benchmark/Energy Star
- Combined Heat and Power
- Solar Thermal Technology (Solar Hot Water Systems)
- Government and Agency Incentives
Our strength in technical analysis and due diligence, allow our dedicated team to further help customers to investigate and find the most cost-effective strategies to reduce energy use and demand through the implementation of Solar Thermal Technology, and Combined Heat and Power.