Our firm is comprised of LEED Accredited Professionals with design, construction, property management, & real estate backgrounds. Our extended network of vendors, suppliers and industry professionals allows us to offer comprehensive services to our clients and provide end-to-end project-specific analysis and strategies that identify opportunities for reducing resource demand, consumption and cost.
Our services include LEED Feasibility Studies / Gap Analysis for New and Existing Buildings, Energy Star Sign-Offs, LEED Consulting (EB O&M, Data Centers, New Building Construction), Infrared Building Envelope Imaging, Energy Modeling, and Local Law Compliance.
What the benefits are of certifying green buildings?
- Third-party validation of sustainable accomplishments
- Corporate Social Responsibility and improving your brand quality within your industry
- Positive public relations and enhanced marketability
- Maximize operational efficiencies
- Provide effective benchmarking and verification
- Improve indoor environmental quality
How USL is different from other LEED Consultants
The extended USL consultancy team is comprised of a diverse group of architects, construction management experts, engineers, real estate and business development professionals dedicated to deliver sustainable platforms for integrated design, construction, operations and maintenance. We are often hired to find the quickest, most economical path to certification.
- Our job is to make your life easier. We look out for our clients’ best interests.
- We enjoy our work and truly believe in LEED and Sustainability.
- We have tried & tested LEED policies that have worked on other LEED Gold projects.
- We are a one-stop shop for sustainability & technical services.
- We have a solid green building knowledge foundation.
- Lastly, we take the ball and run with it; doing the work and managing the process. We don’t do just focus on “LEED Administration,” as other consultants may do, and push the rest of the work to your property management team. Our USL team gets – and stays – involved, always looking out for the Owner’s interest. We push the project along, ensuring all Policies, Programs, Upgrades, & Best Practices are implemented and documented.
USL Technology Inc, is an Ingram Micro Channel Partner. USL’s partnership with Ingram Micro helps us promote sustainable purchasing and greener electronics in the marketplace, a crucial aspect of LEED as well. Ingram is also among the list of Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT) Channel Partners that are leading distributors and resellers who have committed to promoting the purchase of environmentally preferable electronics to their customers.